Translate

Friday, March 23, 2012

St. Patrick Pre Party Celebration at Sid's Pub


Event: St. Patrick Pre Celebration
Venue: Sid's Pub, Damansara Height
Date: 10th March 2012

*Pardon for my delay on updating my blog*

Thanks for the invitation from MHB
I got to attend this event
*awesome much*



Headed over to Sid's Pub right after the Paul Frank store opening @ KLCC



This will be my first time drinking Guinness
It was not bad, I kinda like it
*LOL*



Was there with Tim, Chammaine and Adrian
We drink, chat, laugh and had tons of fun~

 #1


 #2


 #3 Chammaine and Mua


#4


 #5 Chammaine getting her game on!
^^


 #6 Tim showing off his cup stacking talent
^^


 #7


 #8 Chammaine, Seed, Tim and Mua


 #9 Micheal is bring his new talent to the next level


 #10 


 #11 Mua, Geoff Siddle, and Chammaine


 #12 Delicious burger at Sid's Pub
*Instagram picture*


 #13 The only drink I drank
*first time drinking it and first time drinking alcohol in bright day light*
LOL
*iPhone picture*


#14 Got myself a little souvenir
*many thanks*  
*iPhone picture*



Photo by Adrian Ng
Edited by Sandy Ryan




Lucky me,
I got to attend the pre party
because I was working on St Patrick day~



Did you went to celebrate St. Patrick 
@ Changkat ?
Do share with me
*wink*



Wishing all
TGIF



With much L o V e S
_xBisousx_

xoxo

~you know you love me~


2 comments:

  1. Nice photo in holiday. happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pettit_mom: thanks :D u too have a lovely and relaxing weekends ;)

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails