Translate

Friday, March 30, 2012

Let's Turn On The Mood In You

#1



OMG
Summer Spring season is already here!


Time really flies,
and I'm still stuck with rushing my assignment at home..
Feel so left out from my life..
-.-


Back to the topic!
Thanks to The Star
I got my gift from Topshop and Body Shop!
*woot*



 #2


#3 SUMMERish color (Purple-ish)
*wink*


Loving it so much!


 #4 Polish TOPSHOP MAKEUP 
Lavender lip color


#5


Unleash your Summer Spring fashion out ;)

TGIF
(Thanks God I'm Female)

LOL

Have a great weekends!!


Got to get back to my assignment
;(



Follow me on Twitter

Follow me on my blog for more updates!



With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_

xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails