Translate

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm Loving It, So Kiss Me!

It's a lovely Sunday morning!






How is your weekends?
Great?




Since is Summer/Spring season now,
Let me share with you some tips 
on how you can bring the summerish/springy look


 #1 




 #2




#3




Sound great?


I always assume that dark lips can't have nice nude color lips~
*I guess I'm gonna prove myself wrong*
#palmface
LOL




Lately,
NUDE is the new in thing,
like ladies are more into nude color heels, handbags and so on.






Since 2011 summer/spring makeup inspiration
has bring out more powerful makeup on the eyes
and have a soft touch on the lips




COOL RIGHT?
*balance much*




I've always do not do anything to my poor lips
BUT NOT ANYMORE!




Thanks to KISS ME
I can have soft nude KISSABLE lips
LOL




 #4 Done my make up - my lip? NOTHING :(




 #5 Here is it - A lip Ice sheer color, Heavy Rotation Lip Concealer & Heave Rotation Sexy Enamel Gloss




 #6 Apply the Lip Ice to moisture the lips




 #7 The apply the Heave Rotation Lip Concealer
*Cover more on the darker area to even it out*




 #8 Lastly, Heavy Rotation Sexy Enamel Gloss
*you'll get a smooth nude (a lil pinkish) soft sexy lips*




 #9 Kiss Me and I'm lovin' it
Now I can have sexy nude lip!






 #10 gives you: Long lasting moisture, delivers vivid, intense color in one sweep and the brush tip makes application easy!




#11 Offers enhanced UV Protection: SPF14PA++
to SPF15PA++, Easy to use stick type, maintain color and moisture!




GUESS WHAT?!


I'm giving out one set
1x Heavy Rotation Lip Concealer
1x Heavy Rotation Sexy Enemal Gloss
to one lucky reader
^^
*Thanks to Kiss Me*




What you need to do is this:
Follow me on Twitter 
Like KISS ME fb page
&
tell me why you deserve these Kiss Me
Heave Rotation lip produts




Then email me at
sandyryan.lilprincess@gmail.com
your answer!


Good Luck!






With much L o V e S
_xBisousx_


xoxo


~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails