Translate

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Party People at Revive Finale Party

Hey L o V e S,
I'm back again..


It has been awhile since the last time I've posted my last blogpost..
Many occasion occur recently..



BUT
I'm here to update about Revive Finale Party at M.O.S, Sunway..



Thanks to my babe, Carmen for driving me from Kelana Jaya LRT
to M.O.S..
Thanks dear for driving me home..
LOL
actually I crashed at his place..
hahah!
LOVE YOU ALL!



The event started at 6.30pm,
where Carmen and me started to line up at 6pm,
then meet up with dear at 6.30pm..


Waited till 7pm,
they allow small number of people to enter slowly,
because needed to register and take our goodies..
yeah! RSVP through Facebook..
TEEHEE!


Thanks to dear for the photos~
Alright let's the picture says their part
^^


# my poker face


# goodies


# game booth


# more goodies


# Carmen


# Mua


# Dear


# awesome photo is on this wall!


# photo gallery


# Carmen and Me


# the stage


# view from our table


# free flow drink till 9pm


# dear


# Me


# first time for me seeing angry bird with legs~


# party people


# band performing and people dancing


# few of the winner of the night~


# Carmen and Me


#Us


# Hunny Madu


# Reshmonu


# closing performance by Pop Shuvit



Awesome night I had with my babe and dear,
made some new friends too!
We shall have another session of fun time~
^^



Enjoy People!
Stay Tune!
Take Care!



xoxo
_Bisous_

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails