Translate

Friday, June 24, 2011

My Art ♥

Short update for ya..
In Business Management class now..~


My lovely work of art~


My babe @ Wen Ni ask to paint her nails~
I'm happy with the outcome,
will post more~


The process:
color you need is actually up your own choice..
For mine is PINK [code: PK 109] from The Face Shop,
RED [code: No. 14 Chilli Red] from Elianto,
and DARK PURPLE [code: No. 12 Astounding] from Stage


Here is mua!
sorry cant really see my nails~

LOL!



Yeah!
I guess you all get the idea of doing it~
is simple and easy~


firstly,
apply the PINK color then the RED and lastly DARK PURPLE
and
TADA!




Actually got my inspiration from someone~
sorry din have the picture..


So yeah!
Have a T.G.I.F!





Do let me know if you like it~
Appreciate it a lot!




Enjoy People!
Stay Tune!




~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails