Translate

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Captain America The First Avenger 2011


Hey L o V e S,


How your weekdays been?
Hope it was one awesome week..


If not,
here is something that can cheer you up
during the weekend..


I got to watch
CAPTAIN AMERICA THE FIRST AVENGER
@ Mid Valley GSC
on 28th July
which was the day it shows on the cinema in
Malaysia

TEEHEE!


If you're a comic lover,
this is the show for you!


Although,
I'm not a comic lover, I did enjoy the whole movie..
^^

Some part of the movie is FUNNY, TOUCH, ROMANTIC, and etc
So yeah,
go and watch Captain America!


I don't want to be a movie spoiler!
*wink*


#
get such an awesome body within 10min? *awesome right ;)


#
Captain America a.k.a Steve Roger


#
Captain America in action! ;)



Watch the trailer here!





Enjoy people!
Stay tune!




xoxo
_Bisous_


~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails