Translate

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Year, New Semester, & New Outing..~~!!


UPDATES...!!!!!

Hey people,
my lovely reader,
my fans,
*perasan*

^^

Update for the month of JANUARY 2011,
I got my timetable for my new semester,
Starts my semester 4 ( Yr 2, Sem 1)

having class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday..

>.<'''


This semester started not so bad as I thought of,
yeah.. need time to get use to it,
after a "long semester" break we had last year..


The best part of having college reopen is,

get to catch up with all my friends~~
WOOT!


*Happy mood- ON*


Because during holiday catching up with them is on our beloved site
FACEBOOK

that kept us connected..
No matter how long we din hang out, meet each other, didn't contact each other.. But we are still "FRIENDS"
you all my babes and dudes..


My friends are one of the motivator in my life,
I can say that again..
because is true..!


* haha~~ yesterday in OB class (organizational behavior)
learn that but we already know.. WOOT ! *


On 7th January 2011,

first official outing in 2011..!
Sushi Zanmai @ Fahrenheit 88
Lunch with my babes..











Mua and Mariah


Evelyn and Mariah


Wen Ni, Evelyn, Shakila and Mariah


Shakila and Evelyn


Mua, Shakila and Evelyn


Mariah and Wen Ni


Mua


Us


Walking..





On 12th January 2011,
California Pizza Kitchen @ Fahrenheit 88

Lunch with babes..






Mariah and Mua


Wen Ni and her boy boy, Arix


Mua and Evelyn





On 28th January 2011,
Pizza Hut @ Pavilion KL
Lunch with my babes..





Mua


Wen Ni and Mariah


Mua, Evelyn, Wen Ni, Shakila and Mariah


Us



Chinese New Year is around the corner,
is here soon..~~


So have you guys prepared for this holiday celebration?
I bet some of you are already done
and some of you guys are still preparing..



In any how,
hope everyone out there are having a great time with family members, friends and loves one..


Play hard, play safe!




Enjoy People!
Stay Tune!




~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails