Translate

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

AM BACK..!

AM BACK BABEH!!


Miss ya'll !!

Since last year December 2010,
things has been hectic for me..

here it goes..




On 24th Dec 2010,
Spend my lovely Christmas with my Dear @ his place,
A small gathering with his family members..
Made a Christmas card and a present for my dear..








On 25th Dec 2010,
Headed home to celebrate Christmas with my family and relatives..
My house was packed with people..

^^


My birthday present from my babe, Wen Ni and her boy boy, Arix
Thanks to my babes Mariah, Wen Ni and Evelyn for the birthday present and Christmas present too..!! xoxo


On 31st Dec 2010,
IS MY 19TH BIRTHDAY..!!!
having my lunch @ Gotong Jaya


Thanks dear, for everything..!



Then headed off to Genting Highland,
spend my whole day up there..~~



Shopped for some stuffs..
^^
Later in the evening,
when back down to Gotong Jaya to have my dinner with Dear and his family..



Took the cable car up to Genting again..
meeting other friends to celebrate new year countdown..
it was one tiring but awesome day..
meet new friends..











Love you all..!


Enjoy it!
Stay tune!



~you know you love me~

xoxo

2 comments:

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails