Translate

Saturday, January 29, 2011

May God Bless You..

I have no idea what to say to you anymore..

I don't know who are you anymore..

I don't know what to do with you anymore..



May God Bless You..
that's what I wanna wish to you..



Remember what you said you are..
mature people won't act that way because your action is CHILDISH..!



Think before you act or say..
One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treat..



I've no intention to be mean here..
but remember everyone has their own limitations too..



What goes around comes around,
Karma!



Pls remember that you will get the same thing in life or event worst..
I live my life for myself and my God
NOT FOR YOU



You DON'T PAY FOR MY FOOD, DRINK, AND SHELTER
You DON'T GIVE ME MONEY FOR MY DAILY LIFE EXPENSES
You're NOT THE PERSON THAT I WANT IN MY LIFE
if you stay on like this..



I don't live to see your silly-childish-attitude everyday..
be humble and you got nothing to lose also..





Ps: This apply to everyone and me as well..
I know this very well..
because I see it happen around me since I'm in primary to secondary..




Last but not least,
I know I have no power to ask you, you and you all to do..
but this post is a piece of advice to you and all of you..


Telling you all this,
is because I love you guys..
and live life to the fullest without regret and disappointments..



I have no mood to continue to write this already..
there is so much of frustration and all..


There is a lot of problems,
people bringing you down,
unhappy thing happen daily or event every moment..



I know the most is
MY GOD IS ALWAYS LARGER THAN LIFE
therefore,
is bigger, larger,
than all my problem..




Amen!




Enjoy People!
Stay Tune!



~you know you love me~

xoxo

1 comment:

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails