Translate

Thursday, April 30, 2015

#tbt | Weekend Shenangian

Hey L o V e S!
Is already Thursday,
and long weekend is here!


So yeah,
here is a short update/post,
nothing to brag but just feel like posting something,
because it was something that made me happy!
Simple as that.
"Because I'm Happy"
^-^


Wanted to blog sooner but my phone was being bipolar,
got delayed and stuff, so what's more appropriate to post a #throwbackthursday on a THURSDAY?
LOL


Lunch at Bangsar Village - Nandos! :D



Ended my Saturday with stuffing myself and lots of laughter!
with great company..

It was a long day for but it was a fun day!
Started my day 7am,
and ended it pass midnight~
^-^


Yes, that's one simple and blissful weekend in my opinion~
oh and yeah brunch at Nirwana, Bangsar too!
Been craving for it!
LOL


Alright, I got to continue my packing!
Traveling up north today~
What are you guys up to this long weekend?
;)



Here is a selfie after my pampering session @ C.Michael,
cut and color my hair :D



Till then,
Stay tune,


Stay awesome and have fun this long weekend!
♡♡


Follow me:
for more updates~
for more info~




No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails