Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Guinness Amplify: Curates | The Bee, Publika



Hey L o V e S!
A quickie update on my lovely blog which undergo 5 months of hibernation because I'm working now!
Talking about it, I miss blogging and of course I will not stop blogging..
*wink*


On 11th April, what went down at The Bee, Publika was Guinness Amplify: Curates which is an extension of Guinness Amplify: Music Made of More in 2014 which is to continue Guinness Amplify identity thus support the connection of Guinness Amplify with the live local music.
Click ---> HERE (Music Made of More)





Froya as the headline artist will be Guinness Amplify: Curates first feature artist, which also serve as Froya's new album official launch - Panic Bird
Featuring Jumero, Rozella and +2dB..


Froya


Jumero

+2dB

Rozella


If you have followed my on my Instagram and Facebook,
you would know that on 21st March, at Publika..
Guinness did a pop-up stage with Jumero, Rozella and +2dB performance..
^-^



With Jacqueline and Shini Lola 



This is an awesome way to support the local talent as I've enjoyed all the performances, they have beautiful voice!
Guinness Amplify: Curates let an established artist to "pay it forward" by inspiring their peers and giving them a platform to shine!

Do check them out!
^-^

Froya's new album - Panic Bird is now available on digital download and CD at RM25!
Go to www.froyamusic.com for more info~


On GUINNESS Amplify
www.amplify.com.my



Till then,
Stay tune,


Stay Awesome L o V e S!


Follow me on:
for more updates~
for more info~




Happy Sunday Fun-day
& productive week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails