Translate

Thursday, November 28, 2013

#TBT | Good Hair Dayz

Is almost the end of November,
Time why you past so fast?
>.<



LOL
Good things that happened will stay in your mind longer than something boring or not interesting~
Am I right?
Having a good hair day is definitely one of the day I remember fondly~
Been busy with assignments and preparing for my final exam lately,
is no fun at all, plus falling sick at the wrong timing is just URGH!



Still remember the day I went to Q Hair Works for my hair treatment!
^-^
Little pampering session with babe, Yeeing!




My hair feel so silky smooth!
& Brian curls my hair and change my fringe parting to the left side (usually is on the right side)
^-^




I'm so in love with their treatment!
Went back the week after to set my hair for an event!
^-^


You can read all about it here!



Loving the curls so much,
hmmm..
Maybe I should do a permanent curls
:P
Firstly, because it looks nice
Secondly, my hair becomes straighten very fast! >.<
So yeah!
^-^v



Can't wait for all the headache and stress to pass~
Got to get some pampering session soon!
who's with me?
LOL


Remember to LIKE their Facebook Page
For more information!
Every month they have some special for you all~
^-^


Till then,
Stay tune
for more updates~



Happy Lively Thursday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails