Translate

Friday, November 29, 2013

#FBF | DJ Tenashar | Play club at The Roof

#TGIF
Is already Friday?
Wow, that's fast!
I still remember what happened last Saturday!
Do you remember what was your schedule on last Saturday?
LOL
I'm not saying I have awesome memories, can remember every single things but because of one thing that happened~
Can you guess??




It was DJ Tenashar spinning at Play Club at The Roof!
The first time I saw her was at We Love Asia~
She has her signature (I think) cap on~
the triple X



Ended my Saturday at Play club at The Roof~
The Play Club was awesome,
well it was my first time there!
Have you been to Play Club at The Roof??
^-^


Thanks to Manoah & The Roof !!
To get more updates on the upcoming events and activites
LIKE their Facebook page:

My #ootn & my tired but satisfied face! LOL


Happy Thanksgiving L o V e S!


Till then,
Stay tune,


Facebook: Sandy Ryan G
Twitter: SandyRyanG
Instagram: SandyRyanG



2 comments:

  1. wow seems like now all events also held at the roof huh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL cuz is the new IT place to be ;) plus The Roof has few venue all under one roof :D

      Delete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails