Translate

Friday, January 25, 2013

#WLA ♥ | We Love Asia Music Festival 2013




Music is still actively playing in my head !!


YUP,
I'm talking about We Love Asia Music Festival @ Sepang International Circuit !!
I don't think this is my first rave party,
I definitely enjoyed myself~


Acting silly with Jaz Khai with the glow stick (confiscated item), pretending to be in the star wars :D
*iPhone photo*


Because I look forward for it to relax
and party hard !! 
LOL
Beginning of January,
right after my Aussie trip,
is a dead REALITY CHECK because I got 2 assignments to get done~
Didn't have the time to compile all of the pictures (Aussie trip) from boyfie (bcoz didn't see each other for 2 weeks! What a torture!)
-Aussie updates will be next!-
^^

The Hello Kitty glass is a TOTAL RANDOM thingy~! hahaha
Selca moment - during the journey to Sepang!


So yeah,
back to the awesome rave!
When I first heard about it and knowing who's coming to performance, I was so trilled and already start planning with my friends and all
*biasa lah, overly excited*
Almost jeopardise my assignments~
*lost focus*
HAHAHAHAH !!



19th Jan - Day 1 for #WLA rave
Famous artists - DJ Antoine, DJ Ferry Corsten, Yolanda Be Cool and Taio Cruz !!


**Photo credit to Adrian Photography 
Jaz Khai **





Excited!! :D

















The two guys I hang out with that night! :)
Thanks for the pictures & awesome time!
♥ you guys!! 




"You spin my head round right round" :P Thanks to Jaz Khai for the picture! ^^

Thanks for driving me, accompanying me, tolerate with my mood swing (not feeling well) and partying with me! :D


Sadly, didn't manage to bump into some of my friends there,
can you imagine how big is the place?
@.@
However!
Bumped into few friends!
Great catching up!!
^^


Unfortunately,
I missed out Day 2 of #WLA rave~
Famous Artists - Joachim Garraud, Red Foo LMFAO Party Rock Crew and Steve Aoki !!
But I saw many pictures of friends posted!
Jelly! but I always believe there's always next time!


Hope you had a crazy weekend like me if you had missed out WE LOVE ASIA MUSIC FESTIVAL!
Hope you enjoy the pictures here! :)



See you the next rave party?
^^


Chinese New Year is coming soon!
I want to shop !!!
^^
Gotten your New Year clothing and cookies yet?


Have a great Friday!
TGIF




No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails