Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Of 2013



I have not update my blog for almost a month now~
has been busy and stress over my degree which I've started in Sept' 2012..


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
*is better late than never*


The year 2012 has been a great time, lesson, experience, learning process, and help me grow a little more,
Wishing 2013 will be more awesome year!



Taking my break from my assignment to blog a little
LOL


How's your Christmas and New Year celebration?
My was an experience & chance which I never thought will happen so soon~


I had a simple dinner with my family the day before I fly of to Australia,
I celebrated Christmas, my 21st Birthday, and New Year in Australia with my boy and family~
*thank you!!*
*Truly I'm still in awe that I had the chance to do so~*



I did post some pictures I took using my iPhone4
Follow me on Instagram : @sandyryang (search using that)


^^
More updates on Australia soon~
Most of all the pictures I took is with my boy~
*thank you for your patient*
^^



Once I was back from Australia,
I was stressing over my assignments *YES! is more than 1 assignment to be done*
EVEN NOW!
>.<
*pls help*
[not joking when I say I'M STRESS OUT]



Last assignment from previous semester is due this coming Monday ~
*finger cross & pray hard*
Everything will go smoothly
^^


Hope you guys will have a rockin' weekend !!






1 comment:

  1. Hope everything goes well with your assignments! Gambatehh! Cheers! :)

    Celyx Lim
    http://celyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails