Translate

Monday, July 23, 2012

When I Am B.O.R.E.D

What Do You Do When You're Bored?


I would love to know that..
Because when I'm bored,
I tend to do silly & crazy stuff..
*I shall not mention most of it*
hehehe~


When I am bored, somehow and some times,
my brain gets to work~
=.=
I know right~
During exam, I can't expect my brain to work that way..
CUZ IT WON'T WORK
>.<



During this 2 months plus,
doing nothing much meanwhile waiting for my degree to starts (feels like taking ages to start)
Till now, the timetable for my course is still not out yet!
*ish*



Okay,
Here is some of what I do since last time till now~












I like doing nail,
coloring them with different nail polish,
doing weird shapes or blending the colors..
*simple ways*



Hope you enjoy this SUPER SHORT and IRRELEVANT post of mine~



Hope these few picture above will inspire you to have your own DIY pedi & medi..
LOL



Do follow me on Twitter @SandyRyanG
Instagram: sandyryan
for quick updates on status & pictures

AND MY BLOG TOO
^^ 

Got my new iPhone casing!
Loving it~
Although is PINK!
^^
Thanks to Baby Boy!



Following Baby Boy back to Penang this coming weekend~
Food fest again!
^^


Hope to blog something about the short trip back to Penang!
Cheerios!



Have A Great Week Ahead



With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_

xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails