Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

360 Celsius Fashion Lounge Party

Hey y'all!!



Have you heard 360 Celsius before?
I was so happy when I got invited for their 
360 Celsius Fashion Lounge Party!






How awesome is that?
Thanks to Don for the invites,
Sweet Yukiko & her boyfriend for showing us the way there because WE GOT LOST!
*lost puppy*
& Adrian for driving accompanying me there!
^^



360 Celsius Fashion Lounge Party
was held @ Best Western Premier Dua Sentral



Where best of both world are happening in the same place!
Fashion & Party!



The location is cozy,
by the pool,
awesome music to dance,
& fashion show case too!



Here is some of the picture of the event~







 Photos above credited to Kelvin Sing
Click here for more ---> 360 Celsius Fashion Lounge Party



There are many people who went for the event~






 The sweet couple & Mua




Baby Boy and Mua


Photo above credited to Adrian Ng








My outfit for the event
Just throw whatever I can grab
^^






For more picture
Like their Facebook page for more information




With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_


xoxo

~you know you love me~

2 comments:

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails