Translate

Sunday, April 8, 2012

What Is My Look For This Year?

ZOMG!!!
Suria KLCC Fashion Week is happening from
18th to 22nd April 2012!!






#EXCITED ALREADY?!
I know I am!!



This made me think about my look for Spring/Summer 2012..

*Thinking.....*




Talking about Spring/Summer look, first thing that comes my mind is GOSSIP GIRL!




A super duper BIGGIE FANS of Gossip Girl,
I watch the ever first season till the latest season now which is season 5..


They are full with fashion sense that comes along with an attitude!
*woot*


Always love how Blair (Leighton Meester) and Serena (Blake Lively) dress in the show..










However,
I'm a more to a not-so-over-the-top of "fashionista"
but more to a plain jane that wears a nice & cute top, pants, heels/flats, accessories, dresses that enhance my figure but never tried go beyond that I can imagine.. *I think* LOL






I would love to be out of my comfort zone and be more bold!
*hahahaha*


Here is some of my choice of style & makeup
*enjoy*
^^

Day Look: Outing with girlfriend/boyfriend


Night Look: Bold with sense of sexyness


Feminine look: Floral dress


Day to Night Look



Makeup:

Red lips give "sexy" a little lime light
*wink*


Earth/Brown eye shadow with pinkish nude lip color
Innocent but sweet look..


Black or Brown/ earth color is always my choice!
*Never fails me*


Simple make up brings the feeling of fresh and sporty at the same time
^^


Few selection of eye shadow from Shu Uemura Spring/Summer 2012 Collection..



Here is some what I did
*Taken sometimes back and some is recently taken*


Floral dress


Love the bits of cool rings, ear rings, charm braclets/bangles and many more..


Simple makeup (day to day)
*Eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow and a little touch of blusher*


My so-called-day-to-night look *hahah*


One of my DIY nail polish
*Spring Summer insipred*
^^


On the way to Good Friday service
*Gold and brow eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blusher, Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Sexy Enamel Gloss*


Did a little collage
^^


Simple but still nice!
^^


Suria KLCC Fashion Week is happening from 18th to 22nd April 2012!


Like "Suria KLCC"

Remember to VOTE FOR ME


If I win some awesome prizes,
I'll be giving away to you all..
Sounds nice?
^^


Spead some love to your friends and family too
vote for me!
*wink*


With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_

xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails