Translate

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What can we expect for Spring/Summer 2012

As I've mention before in my previous post~
I LOVE SPRING/SUMMER TIME



Maybe because of the freedom of fashion which is more vibrant because of the color involve!
Speaking of spring/summer,
first thing that come to my mind is
shorts, tube top/dress, maxi dress, bikini, and sexy jumpsuit 
*wink*
All above mentioned is I would like to have for my Spring/Summer 2012
*ME WANT ALL*



What I expect for Spring/Summer 2012 is COLOR POPPING,
POPSICLE, and STYLISH FASHION with AWESOME ACCESSORIES..


Always have fun with Spring/Summer fashion because is always fun with mix and match with added your own style and taste of fashion
;)



 #1 


#2




What do you expect for Spring/Summer 2012?




Would love to do Spring Summer one day~
who wanna be my photographer?
LOL
*Not photogenic but will try my best*
^^



Loving some of Spring/Summer 2012 collection from few famous designer brands..
Of course there's more..



# 3 Michael Kors Spring/Summer 2012



#4 Marc Jacob Spring/Summer 2012



#5 Versace Spring/Summer 2012



#6 Chanel Spring/Summer 2012




Lastly,
Suria KLCC has kicked off its Lifestyle Blogger contest for the upcoming Spring/Summer 2012 season!

Like this page---> Suria KLCC 


Remember to VOTE for ME as 


You may stand a chance in sharing some of the great prizes available!
Sounds awesome?
^^

Start voting for me! ^^
*wink*



With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_

xoxo

~you know you love me~


No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails