Translate

Friday, November 18, 2011

End OF The World SoOn


Hey mes amour!

Am back to update about......
*I have no idea*

Feeling so lost right now,
wanna update but doesn't seem to get any inspiration to blog..


HELP
#scream


Here is the end of my Semester 6,
My finals is coming soon
>.<


Will be missing Pitbull concert, Far East Movement and Thirst
#SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT


Seriously?!
Why during my month of finals?
+.=


Oh well,
Life has been always about choice
so yeah
either I ditch my exam or I ditch the fun
LOL


Yeah,
here is all I got in my mind right now~
never been so lost in my life before



Now sitting at Starbucks at Menara Maybank, Kuala Lumpur
enjoying the cold whether in Malaysia,
enjoying a cup of mocha
while stealing wifi
LOL


Anyone wanna get me a Starbucks tumblr for as my Birthday present or Christmas present?
#you would make me such a happy girl



#LMAO




Happy TGIF to ya'll
L o V e S


xoxo
_xBisousx_


~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails