Translate

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Time Flies When You Are Having FUN

Hey Mes Amours



Lazy me is back!
for some short updates for all my mes amours

LOL


I've started my new semester as I've mention in the last post,
Time has pass quickly..


Is going to be end of October already,
time really flies when you are having tons of fun!



Having short semester therefore my final will be in month of December
*sad*


Heard that PITBULL is coming to Malaysia!
WOOT!
I really don't wanna miss that!!
*have the feelin' I will =.=*


I'm so thankful for friends!
*all this while I'm thankful LOL*


Catching with some friends,
as we have busy life - college, activities, work, events & etc


How's Mr.October is treating you?
In October,
all I'm waiting is
HALLOWEEN babeh!



Anyone is going to any HALLOWEEN party?
Planning to go to MOS Sunway
Hope to see you all there!
^^


So we can party twice as hard as we work and study our ass off
LOL




Still hoping that there is more to come before 2011 ends
*winks*




TEEHEE!


Enjoy People
Stay Tune


Have a great day as the weekends is around the corner!
Tomorrow is TGIF




xoxo
_xBisousx_


~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails