Translate

Thursday, January 14, 2016

From The East | With Love

Hello 2016!
Okay, here is where I explain that I wasn't missing in action,
just got caught up with work and life..
I DO MISSING BLOGGING!
*no doubt*


So yeah, I'm back..
writing, typing, sharing, and experiencing..
A little recap on 2015,
I'm thankful for all the good things that have happened to me, made new friends, catching up with long time friends, new opportunities, and etc..
Meanwhile, bad experiences is just another life lesson to learn..


Recently, I've found out that I'm back listening to KPOP songs on my Spotify.. To think about it, first was J-POP and now KPOP..
I'm sure many of you knew PSY, broke the YouTube record of most view music video - Gangnam Style..
From an artist from Korea now he is well-known globally, and that he did performance with MC Hammer as well as collaborating with Snoop Dogg for "Hangover"
His latest song - DADDY ft CL of 2NE1





CL of 2NE1, herself is collaborating with international brands, and artists..
Well, is like the silk road, (being a history lecturer mode on.. LOL) which is the ancient network of trade routes that centralize the culture interaction through the regions of the Asian continent connecting the West and East China and India to the Mediterranean Sea. 




How East have the way to influence and make it big into the international market and making an impact internationally..
One thing about the Eastern culture is about values we were taught since young and as we are growing up..



Not forgetting our own local big names that have make their marks internationally..
Dato' Michelle Yeoh
Made Malaysia proud being a famous artist abroad, Hong Kong and Hollywood movies.



Dato' Jimmy Choo
Famous shoemaker that have bring his business to the international level, in London where he study and business.
He has clients from ordinary people, famous celebrities and Royal (even the late Princess Diana was a loyal client of his).



Dato' Nicole David
Professional squash player who rank top 3 in the world, thus who is the first Asian female to hold this title and has won a record of 6 World Champions title in 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.



Well, I'm sure there are more who, where, and many more eastern culture are influencing everywhere..
Btw, love Korean and Japanese foods!




What else do you think that the Eastern culture has made an impact with the culture today..?
I would love to read about your ideas and opinion on this..


Till then,
Stay tune,



Follow me on:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Blog


Have a wonderful Thursday L o V e S!
Look forward an eventful weekend~



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails