Translate

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Maybelline BIG Eyes Waterproof Mascara | Review



Bonsoir mon amours!
Is already mid of October, and soon we will be saying Hello to Mr. November!
How's your weekend been?
Anything exciting things happens?
Comment down below on the comment section and share with me *wink*
Well, this post (with the obvious title *giggle*)..
YES, is a review on Maybelline's latest waterproof mascara!
ATTENTION!
To all mascara lover 
^-^

If you have notice, you can find this eyes catching purple packaging when you're visit Watson or Guardian at the Maybelline cosmetic counter! ^-^


Maybelline is the first mascara with two brushes: 1 big brush and 1 microbrush
2x the brushes 2x the bigger eyes!
That help to achieve the "false lashes" outcome~ 










Multiple usage for both brushes as it is depending on how you use it, the big brush for drama volume on top lashes and small brush for perfect inner, outer corner and lower lashes.



The big brush is wide enough that doesn't cause lumpy mascara on my lashes which is good because I have short and thin lashes and the small brush helps to apply those inner, outer corner and lower lashes nicely and sometimes, I do use it on my top lashes on the end of the lashes too..
Maybelline Big Eyes mascara helps to hold my curled lashes too~ so far I'm happy with it!
^-^

Price: RM 45.90
Do go to Watson, Guardian Pharmacy, Caring, Sasa and other selected pharmacy for this!



Check out their Facebook page:


Till then,
Stay tune,


Stay Awesome L o V e S!

Follow me on:
for more latest updates and my posts!
&
for more info!
^-^



Have a pleasant week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails