Translate

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Nuffnang Birthday Bash | #NuffnangIs007

Hey L o V e S,
If you have follow me on
you'll know that I've gotten my " licence to kill!! "
hahahahahah!
(April fool much~)
I've got my licence to PARTY at Nuffnang's Birthday bash as Nuffnang turns 7 this year!
*CAUTION*
The following pictures are highly dangerous and confidentially deadly
:P

Photo credit to Nuffnang

Plus, this is my first time joining their birthday bash!
How exciting! This year their theme is "James Bond: Lost in Amazon" I think girls will always have wardrobe dilemma when it comes to dressing up~ (I know I do.. LOL) 
As I always remember James Bond always look dashing and hot in his white shirt and black tuxedo~
Nothing will go wrong with LBD *wink*





With Audrey :)

My partner in crime to this event is Angeline & Adrian
The double A's, double the trouble!
^-^
We got there just in time - 6pm!
Talking about punctuality much (hahah~ is always better to avoid the traffic jam in KL)

With babe, Angeline

With Adrian

As time pass,
more and more bloggers arrives and the party started~
Everyone is enjoying the foods, drinks and games..
They have WOW Photobooth there for their photo taken as a momento~



Thanks to Angeline for the pic~
Writing birthday wish to Nuffnang~


With Lance from Nuffnang~


with babe, Emma




Emcee of the night~ Kevin from Traxx FM
With Michelle from Nuffnang~

So happy to meet this sweet & happening babe, Jessica again!
Finally got to SELFIE with her~

Photo credit to Angeline~
loving her camera! ;)


Thanks Nuffnang for this award *wink*

Nuffnang's Birthday cake!
isn't it awesome!
^-^
Audi R8 - Extreme Cars

Happy Birthday to Nuffnang again!
^-^


#ootd
Thanks to Angeline for the photo :)


Follow me on:
& my blog for more updates and info~
^-^

Till then,
Stay tune,



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails