Translate

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Quick With Wednesday

Hey L o V e S,
Is been awhile since my last post,
I wish I could update my blog more often and at least have something to share with you all lovelies~


Well,
My Wednesday is pretty much good,
(is always depending on how you would look at it)
Help out at college for a talk for Microsoft with their new Office 365, do check it out, is super cool~


Later on,
had a catching-up session with a friend over lunch,
LOL
I know I'm not-up-to-date,
because this is my first time trying Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf @ Bangsar
finally......~
^-^


Later on,
decided to catch a movie and YES is been awhile since I watch scary/horror movie at cinema..
Watched the "Haunt" which released in early March..


The synopsis is...
Story follows the son of the family recently moved into a new house with a dark past who begins a sexual relationship with the girl next door that prompts the opening terrifying alternate reality of the house. Weaver will play a former resident of the house who had suffered a terrible family tragedy. 
(From GSC)


It was one "epic" horror movie I've ever watch..
Somehow I feel the flow of the story is a little weird and hanging..
But I did got scare at some part of the movie..
(when the ghost suddenly appear! Duh!)

My Rating:
3/10



Yay! My parcel has finally arrived today!
*It always feels good to receive a parcel, part of me felt like Christmas come early*
^-^
Maybe I will update that on the next post?
if you want to know then comment below and let me know~
*wink*


Follow me on:
Facebook: @Sandy Ryan Gan
Twitter: @SandyRyanG
Instagram: @sandyryang
& my blog for the latest updates and info!

Good Night L o V e S~
Bonne Nuit!


Till then,
Stay tune,





2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, like your blog as it simple and nice.

    Have a beautiful Wednesday to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you have a great time reading & appreciate ur feedback :D

      Delete

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails