Translate

Friday, March 15, 2013

Samsung Galaxy S4 Hands-On

Hey!
Holla from Johor..
>.<




Is here in Johor for my sis second wedding reception for the groom side of the family. Today and Saturday is the most happening week as FMFA2013 is happening RIGHT NOW! >.< Sadly, can't attend, but I'm sure there will be always next time *wink* Little short post here ;)



Saw this YouTube video on Samsung Galaxy S4 hands on by AndroidCentral and also came across with the features comparison between Samsung Galaxy S4 vs Galaxy S3 vs Galaxy Note 2 from Droid Life.


Seriously just this short video on Samsung Galaxy S4, I really got a big shock on the changes or differences between Galaxy S3 and S4. Taking picture for others and as well as yours?!
Gesture sensor? Scolling up and down by just moving your hand up and down without touching the screen and do the same thing for changing tab [Left-Right]




Now I also want Galaxy S4!
^^


TGIF L o V e S!



Follow me:-
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails