Translate

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Chapter

BONJOUR!

I'm back~
Another new chapter of my life!



I kinda took 2months break from blogging with due to few things..
However,
I'm back to announce that I'm so done with my diploma!
^^
 I'm gonna get my last semester result tomorrow
SUPER NERVOUS!


I hope that I will get a good result
Kinda speechless too~


#FingerCross
Wish me luck!
^^



I wish I could update everything that I've not update however, 
it will take a little time..
LOL
Will try my best~
But there are more to come..



Things gonna be a little change in my plan after my diploma,
I'm continue my degree..
Not really looking forward for it..
however, I hope things will turn around and be an awesome 2 years for me..



Till then,



Crazy me during my Genting trip with ze babes after my finals~



With much L o V e S,
_xBisousx_


xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails