Translate

Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello Mellow to Month of August

Hey L o V e S,


Is already month of August

Time do flies


#MyShockingFace


Sometimes I wish time could just pause and let us embraces the moment

August will be a hectic month for me

With assignment and presentation

Final is around the corner
#HateFinalExam

Hopefully this month will be awesome than I imagined

Wish me luck people!



Till then L o V e S,



Enjoy the month of August!



PS: I would like to give a shout out to all my Muslim friends
"HAPPY FASTING IN THE MONTH OF RAMADAN"


SELAMAT BERPUASA
^^



Enjoy people!
Stay tune!



xoxo
_Bisous_

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails