Translate

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday Celebration @ Asia Water Sport

Hey y'al

I'M BACK~




Here is the updates..~

It was an advance birthday celebration for my babe, Annie
It took place at Asia Water Sport~

Asia Water Sport has a very nice view,
houses,
activities such as kayaking, banana boat and bike cycling..


It was a two days one night,

So yeah, as usual let's have the picture
talks to you..







*Banana Boat*


*some of the rooms in the house*


*chilling after banana boat*


*Patrick and Flippy joined in the fun*


*Mua*


*Mua and Dear*




*Suki & Stanley*


*Mua*






*chillaxing*






*Mua, Annie, Suki & Tiffy*








*Annie and Jimmy*


*BBQ-ing on the roof top*








*Girls*





*Boys*


*Group pic*




Pictures are credited to Adrian and Annie~



~Happy Birthday to you~



*sorry for the late post*
Just finish my finals
YUP

I'M SO DONE WITH THAT
^^




Stay tune!
Enjoy people!




xoxo

~you know you love me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails