Translate

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside

HEY..~~
more update..~~

^^


On 22th - 23th January,
I got my chance to stay at Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside,


Went there with my dear and his parent,
spent a night there..


It was a great experience,
fun time,
and awesome view during the day and night time as well..~~


Here is some of the 2days 1night pictures..
Enjoy..~~










*The Bedroom*













*The Other Bedroom*























Enjoy it!
Stay Tune!




~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails