Translate

Saturday, November 6, 2010

If I Had Rapunzel’s Hair

OMG!!!
MY HAIR!!!

NO!!!



Nah.. Just kidding..~~
I LOVE MY HAIR SO MUCH




love it..~love it..~love it..~

Since young,
I never had a short hair moment,
because I love my hair so much,
I enjoy D.I.Y my own hair,
play with it,
even style it


^^

Every person will have different look,
is not just by the fashion or how they bring themselves,
but HAIR play its own role (as part of you and me)



I miss my long long hair so much..~~

This pic has no editing or anything..
is ORIGINAL.. ^^

.
.
v





I do agree,
I look different having long hair and short hair..
it changes your features..



My first short hair was on July 2009


Now the most current picture,
my hair is longer -2010-*a bit only =D*


Sometimes,
we does not notice that moment we saw our own refection
on the mirror,
car window screen,
anything that reflects our image,
We tends to this,
.

.
.
.
v



Adjusting our HAIR..~~
this does not just occur on us (all the pretty girls out there)
so as them (all the handsome dudes out there)

*making you think huh?*

Is true enough..

*observe people around you- is fun sometimes*
^^


Now..
I imagine if I had 70-feet-long hair, golden hair..

*happy till no words can describe*

The best part is,

it is MAGICAL which I can control my super long, super nice hair..
This is a crazy advantage for me..
*woot*



With this AWESOME hair,
suddenly, all that crazy maintenance does not seem so bad after all..
XD



I can use my super long, super magical hair to help to reach a high place..
or
use my hair to grab something far from where I am..


I shall travel around the world to share with other people in the world..
*sharing is caring*


If I feel cool, I can use my long golden hair to cover myself..
or as clothes..^^




I can help people to climb up, using my long magical hair as ladder..


Obviously, I'll be the center of attention because I'll the only person going around with super long,
super nice,
super magical,
super golden hair..



*will guys come after me?*
because a lot guys love girls with long hair..

*I wonder*

Oooo..
As a girls..
shopping is part of our life..
my super long, super magical and super golden hair can help me with my shopping..


^^




Here is the synopsis of RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE

Walt Disney Pictures presents RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE, an action-packed, swashbuckling, animated musical comedy about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair. A princess stolen from her parents’ castle as a baby, Rapunzel (voice of MANDY MOORE) is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure. Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit (voice of ZACHARY LEVI). With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and hair… lots of hair.

With original music by Alan Menken and lyrics by Glenn Slater, this comedic re-imagining of the classic Brothers Grimm fairytale comes to theaters in Disney Digital 3D™.




Enjoy people!
Stay Tune!

~you know you love me~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails