Translate

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Too Fabolous?

" I'm just too hectic for assignments which makes me too fabulous for blog"

-SandyRyanG-



I'm stuck with my assignment which 3 assignment is already upon my hands..
got to rush for deadlines..
>.<'''
BTW the caption above was make for me by my babe, M @ Khloe Huibrechts

-Loving It-

So sorry to my reads and friends..
updates soon will be posted
*finger cross*


Outing with FIVE K's
&
Nuffnang @Vaseline Party @ Luna Bar
&
My first short video for my Academic English

will be posted soon..~~

SOON..~~


" S's blog will be in a still mode,
because S is hectic for assignment or just being lazy?
We shall see in the end..
Be careful S.. Don't let someone burst your lil bubble"


~you know you love me~
xoxo
-GG-





Stay tune..!
^^


~you know you love me~

xoxo

2 comments:

“Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe ♥
Thank you for commenting on this blogpost, To get more updates follow me on blogspot, Twitter, Instagram, and Subscribe my Facebook ♥ Appreciate it a lot! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails